Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Bad News


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here's another photo and video-sharing site, if you're looking to test out a new one. It's called Pickle.

And next check out this video from of the highest jump man has ever accomplished. His name is Joseph Kittinger, and my guess is, he's not afraid of heights.

DWD this week. I've only got a cold but it stinks. Really I shouldn't even complain when there's so many worse things out there. For example, my Mom, who has had MS for the last 34 years and fights it every day of her life, and now to pile on top of that, she was just diagnosed with breast cancer. We're all still kind of in shock I think, but somehow or another Mom manages to keep her sense of humor through it all. Just on the phone with her a few minutes ago and we were laughing away at some random silliness. She's a fighter and we are going to do everything we can to support her as she beats this disease. At least breast cancer can be cured. MS, not so much.

If I could just get my hands around the Universe, I would like to stuff it into any one of these Chinese punishments, just to get back at it for giving Mom such a raw deal.

Labels: ,


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3