Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



The Velocity of our Location


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ahhh, thrunk, my redheaded stepchild of a blog. You are the place where I come to beat up words and throttle ideas.

So it was the Northeast Babytime Tour on our last little vacation to the East Coast. The next time, the East Coast will be the place we're leaving to go *on* vacation. I'm thinking maybe San Francisco. Ha.

I'll always be thinking San Francisco from now on. Even though it feels like the right time to make this move, there's no question that this city has become a home to me. A place like this, once inside you, it never leaves. And so a part of us never leaves it, either. Talk to Heisenberg if you have questions. I can't help you with facts on this one, I just know it to be true.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3