Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Wow


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Done. 3000+ miles. At least 20 dead deer on the sides of the roads. Passed by more than 10 accidents. And probably 5-9 cars pulled over getting tickets. We sailed through it all as if we were invisible.

Really, though, we were just extremely careful and very vigilant. My whole body is wired from head to toe with the extreme energy of hours of focus. I was certain there was going to be a deer incident or ticket in the final miles of our journey, but nope, we pulled it off.

And for anyone considering buying a car in the near future I highly, highly recommend the Honda Accord. It is a rock solid car that got great mileage and gripped the road tight despite rain, snow, hail, high winds and big mountains.

Now I'm in Jersey. I'll be leaving Lu here with the cats when I head north to my parents' house in a few days. We will be reunited when we have a place to live and jobs in New Haven. I can't wait to see how all that turns out!

I should probably go to sleep, but it's going to take at least another glass of wine before that is even a remote possibility.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3