Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



AT&T Anger


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thank you AT&T for sucking, and goodbye. We're going to Comcast for our 'internets' from now on. All you had to do was give us a new cable modem to replace the one that simply stopped working for no reason 2 days ago, and you'da had us for life. Just $1 from every bill we've paid you over these last 3 years would have covered the replacement. But no. You wanted to charge us nearly $200 to reconnect and then another bill every month. Instead, though, you get no more money from us and we get to tell everyone we know to use other companies for their phone and internet services, because you, AT&T, suck. The whole thing kinda makes me feel like this poor little hamster.

Once Comcast has us up and running, I'm going to go through all of these songs and find out what I like that I don't already know about. For now, though, I'm simply going to stare at this image from Scott and let the cool blues wash away my AT&T anger. It was taken in Casa Battlo, Barcelona, Spain, shot through a glass, and I think it is awesome. (And a little thank you to who'sever wireless connection this is. We promise to be good net users while we are borrowing this week.)


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3