Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Stop Thief!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Damn! I found a site with 2 more tracks off of the new Wilco but they took it down. DANG! I really wanted to share that with yas.

This video is great. Those Japanese! What a great method of deterring robbers. Here in the US we'd probably try rocks or something instead. I love their reactions when he picks the thing up. They're terrified! Awesome.

And I'm really really excited about This American Life on Showtime. It starts March 22!! (Thanks Clancy, for the reminder.) Hopefully some of the episodes will be available on the web, for those that don't have Showtime.

And today's final link is a flash version of a TRON game. Enjoy!


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3