Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Edgy and Cool


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Scott was up north in Maine on a snowmobile and he snapped a pic that's both edgy and cool. Cool because of the snow and temperature. Edgy because of the ways in which those trees were brought down. Those were the criteria I gave to him: edgy and cool. And that to the right is what he sent back to me. I'm not sure he even realized how right on and oblique that image is, to what I asked him for. It works perfectly, though and I hope you enjoy it.

These images appear to be profoundly dirty. I dare you to click around and see what you find.

And I had no idea that manta rays ever exhibited this kind of behaviour. Ahh, YouTube is there anything you can't illuminate?

Last bit is a reminder, pure and simple. Ropeadope Digital is now open. Get your musical goodies there and don't make me tell you again!


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3