Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Fore!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This animated map is very cool. It shows the economic activity all over the world. The results are not all that surprising, but it's fun to look at.

Yesterday I found a site called Memorizable. It is a quick and easy way to memorize any type of fact. What I found particularly cool was that I used information I memorized yesterday just testing out the site, during some political talk during 24 commercials.

Now, although this is an foreign ad of some kind, is is pretty damn cool. The size of the painting and how it's all revealed is quite fun.

And because I like all things slo-mo or stop action, here's what it looks like when a golf club strikes a lighter! Awesome.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3