Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Awesome's Other Side


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm becoming increasingly obsessed with the vacation Lu and I just took. I can't get it off my mind, and really do not want to. But it's the random moments that keep appearing as full-formed images just behind my frontal lobe that trickle down through me as a gentle waterfall of spectacular awesomeness that I just can't shake. Clearly, part of me never left those lands. To the right is Ankor Wat, just as the sun is coming up. That was only one of the many incredible moments we were lucky enough to experience.

The problem is that it's just so much to assimilate. To comprehend. There are beautiful instances that simply appear in my mind and I cannot do anything but follow the flavor of the memory and savor the exact instances of perfection that we stumbled upon time after time.

It wasn't all easy. There were so many times on our trip that we disagreed or misunderstood or simply did not want to deal with whatever insane situation was developing around us. But luckily we *always* had each other, and it was a damn good thing. Decisions are often difficult when you are on the side of the world that you are not familiar with. There's different constellations there.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3