Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Jitter and Twitch


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm not sure if any of you know this, but Jack Bauer never retreats, he just attacks in the opposite direction.

Here are Bootie's Best Mashups of 2006.

This is the USA in exactly 4 minutes. (turn down the music if it ain't your thing)

It is also important that we never forget the events of Nov. 22.

And when the bridge starts to resonate, it's time to evacuate.

There is something so comforting and relaxing about a pint of beer on the bar, the NYTimes open before me, Beck on the iPod and the stroll to our apartment a few minutes down the road. Where work is left behind and home is yet to be and it's just me on the stool with all the words I can find and lots of flavor in my glass. I like it, then. It's mine.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3