Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Briskly Sauteed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



To the left is an image Scott took, from the Fairchild Botanical Gardens in Miami, of the Dale Chihuly exhibit. Scott and Laura were there visiting Lu's parents.

Top Chef was great again last night Turns out I just love food. I knew that, but this show has engaged me in a way that I never anticipated. I find myself on Wednesday nights presenting the meal to Lu as though we were in the finest restaurant in all of SF. "This is a delicious cheese, sliced and then placed over tomatoes. The tomatoes are fresh, salted and then delicately peppered via a mill, after which bread is used to envelope the ingredients before being butter and then briskly sauteed in a pan coated with Teflon."

"It's grilled freaking cheese sandwich," she says to me, exasperated. To which I smile and present the dish with a flourish.

Check out this visualization of how various artists have influenced each other.

This here is a 'tag cloud' of Ws State of the Union Speech. The size of the words indicates how frequently he used them.

And lastly, some fun facts about the End of the World.

Alright people, get to work!


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3