Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Workin Hard


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Busy busy busy. This week has been nutz! 24 on Monday night with friends. (crappy episode, but great food and company.) Cooked dinner for friends last night (salmon, sweet potato french fries, sauteed greens and salad). And now tonight I've got a poker game that will surely go late. And it's not that I'm complaining 'cause I love hanging with friends, but it is definitely putting a crimp in my blog postin'.

I'll have good stuff for yas tomorrow, but for now you can just sit and gaze at this lovely sunset off of Ko Phi Phi, Thailand, and I'll pretend we're back there, sipping Changs and feasting on delicious Thai food.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3