Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



What Light!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ropeadope you've done it again. Gave me just the music I wanted to hear, even though I didn't realize I was looking for it. Well, I was looking for it earlier in the week but I forgot to check the site again and now here it is. Beautiful. Oh I can't wait till 5/15. I'm quite pissed I didn't know that they streamed the whole new album on Saturday night, but I'm hoping I can get my hands on it, somehow, immediately. I'll still buy it when it comes out. And you can bet your sweet ass I'll have tickets to the show whenever they're nearby. Hell, at this point, I'll even fly for them. WILCO NYE MSG NYC? Bring it, we're there. I'd also go for Radiohead and maybe moe.

Here's how to survive when things are really tough. This crazy person claims people used to wear gloves and hats inside to keep warm! Like they couldn't just turn up the thermostat or something. No but really the instructions for purifying water are very good to know, and the longer I read it, the more interesting it became. We are so lucky to have all the things we have. So lucky.

That's an image from Scott that he captured in Istria, which is part of Croatia. And make sure to look again. There are layers. Every time I check out this photo I like it more.

Alright last bit is a little twister for your brain. Left v Right. Good luck. Let me know how it goes.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3