Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Green with Jealousy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, a year ago tonight we were already there. It feels wrong and stupid that we're not currently either a) on the playa or b) on the way. But such is life. Instead I'll have to simply enjoy the fact that it even exists on Earth, that out there in Black Rock City, Homouroboros slumbers idly, for now.

Here's BRC being created. This next image claims to be from this year, but that Mandela was there last year, too, so I'm not sure. Either way, awesome photo.

Here's the first shot I've seen of this year's Man.

Walking back from the bus today I saw a guy sitting near his car that was stuffed with gear and had a bike strapped to the back. The bike was decked out and the guy was just chillin', waiting for someone or something.

"Is that yours?" I asked him, pointing at the car.

He nodded.

"Have fun," I replied. "I'm soooo jealous."

His grin went wide and he shrugged his shoulders as if to say exactly what I was thinking as I walked by.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3