Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Times Change


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here's a great article from The Atlantic about the the future of the NYTimes. They have a lot of debt, a dearth of credit, falling readership and decreasing ad revenue. Recently I've been debating canceling my subscription to the daily paper because I end up reading most of it on my Blackberry at various points of the day. No matter what I will continue with the weekend edition, but perhaps I'll donate the daily to a school or something. I like supporting that company. I think they do vital work for democracy, the world and my mind.

Here are a few examples of why the Times must survive in one form or another. The depth and breadth of their reporting is truly staggering.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3