Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Fridizzy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am watching House of Cards on my new Blackberry via YouTube. I'm not sure what that all means exactly, but I know it means something. We are on the cusp.

Anything that's on YouTube I can watch on this little handheld device. That seems sorta ludicrous, but there it is. And away we go.

Trolls of the interwebs.

If you're into Deerhoof or into making your own music then in either case you should check this out. It's pretty much all gibberish to me, but I love the idea.

Here's a book exchange. Make use 0f it! Books are precious objects.

Had a bbq in the yard and then a Rock Band gig at our friend's place around the corner and now I'm off to bed.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3