Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



SmartServe Chicken & The Nature of Glass


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Which one are you? I'm sure I've been some of these at one party or another, but hopefully only rarely. Unfortunately my baby will be coming with me to the next parties. And he or she will probably stay up later than you and cry more. I can't wait for the crying.

On Tuesday I didn't have a chance to read the Science Times section, but I meant to find online this article about the mysterious nature of glass. Good thing it popped up on Digg 'cause it had completely slipped my mind.

And just now I found out about a company that I didn't know existed, and am now terribly frightened of. It is definitely the 3D chicken tech that puts fear in my heart. Thank you Metafilter, once again.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3