Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Catch The Trons Fever


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Took three times, but I did get my brain age down below my real age. Or maybe I'm just starting to get the hang of it so it got easier. I have a question, though. If you miss them all does that mean your brain is really old or really young?

Today I learned that a group of stingrays is called a 'fever.' Pretty cool. Even cooler is that these stingrays are poisonous, 6ft 6inches across, travel in a group of 10,000 and migrate thousands of miles together.

A final piece of coolness for today is The Trons. They are (it is?) a band, but the band is all robots. Check it (or them?) out. Sounds kinda lame and cheezy I know. But trust me, they're awesome.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3