Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Google Health?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow, Google Health is up and running. I'm sure it will be easy to use, revolutionary and ubiquitous before long, but I couldn't quite allow myself to sign up the second I saw it. Medical records are powerful documents and I need to think about all this a bit more before I give Google the keys to my organs.

The Matrix came through. Been driving a stick for the last few days and I love it. It was cool to see my dad take the car for a spin and shift through those gears as smooth as glass even though he's been driving an automatic for years now.

I just hope that in 2047 things are as awesome as they thought they would be 39 years after 1961. I wish I had the chance to shout, "Honey!!?? Where is the remote control for my clothes!!?"


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3