Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Music On My Brain


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wilco was excellent tonight. On stage they were thoroughly enjoying themselves, and the crowd was rapt. Kinda funny to see such a devoted audience at the rather random Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ. But they knew where they were, and props were given to Bruuuuuce and to the original NJ hometown hairband. Although Tweedy sometimes sounds like the Boss, they never do Jovi, and I'm good with that.

You already know Pandora, but here's another social music site: last.fm. Don't know much about last.fm but I'm going to give it a shot. And once I figure out how it all works, I'll give PandoraFM a shot, too. It seems like PandoraFM uses the technology of both sites to do something even better. Exactly what, I'm not sure, but I am intrigued. Finding new music has become a mission for me. These sites will help.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3