Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Dazed and Confused


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My parents have been married for 37 years today. Pretty amazing. One thing that I have truly enjoyed is becoming their friend and not just their son, as I've grown up. Both are teachers which means our lives were rich with conversation and discussion, full of books, and everything we did or every challenge presented was another learning experience. I'm very happy with the perspective that upbringing provided me. I still look for opportunity in every setback, and I always try and figure out how I can do it better next time. They haven't had it easy, though. Just before I was born, my mother was diagnosed with MS. It's a horrible fucking disease, but her strength, her willpower and her suprising joy at all the great things in life, despite the disease, has always been an inspiration to me, and the whole family. If you are looking for a charity to donate time or money to, the National MS Society would be a great choice. So, congrats mom and dad on 37 awesome years!

For music I've got Zep playing Dazed and Confused. Next is a little thing called Zapreader that will let you read 300 words a minutes, online. Sounds crazy, I know, but it works. And how about some games? Lots of them! What about making some of your own music? Wanna learn to play the gee-tar? Start here.

Spent all evening working on some video, which is why I'm posting this morning and now I'm going to a meeting woohoo!


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3