Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Friday Woohooo!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ho boy, Friday morning. Was supposed to play poker last night, but we couldn't get a qorum, so it was just a few drinks at the the bar with friends, and the back home to the couch. I needed to do thank yous, work on video stuff and blog, but all I could was sit on the couch and watch the sharks. I've missed quite a bit of Shark Week, and I was determined to catch a bit of it before the week ends. Got 2 shows going to the DVR tonight, though. Dinner is at Millenium (more like MilleniYUM), then off to San Luis Obispo to help a friend move. I've only driven through that town on the way to LA, so I'm looking forward to chillin out and seeing what it's all about.

So the BBoys just released Awesome! I F*cking Shot That!, on DVD. If you're a fan of the Beasties and haven't seen it, go buy it. Don't even bother with the renting 'cause you're gonna want this. 1 concert on home turf + 50 fans handed digital videocameras = a concert movie that puts you completely inside the spetacular event. It wasn't loud enough when we saw it in the theater back in March, so I can't wait to put this on and blast it.

Here's another spectacle, but of a much more gross kind. There's an infestation of carpet catepillars in Sweden, and I'm not talking about a few cocoons up in the trees. I'm talking trees *covered* in cocoons, among other things. Check it out.

And last are some bits from YouTube. Here's an instant F5. Next is a white whale behaving in a very unusual manner. Last clip I've posted before, but it deserves another showing. It's just so damn funny you need to watch it over and over.

The weekend is nearly upon us. Enjoy it!


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3