Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Pre-Festivus Friday Distractions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Shortest day of the year. It felt like we never even really got past dawn before it was night again. It just went from early morning gray to leaden afternoon rain to twilight ash to utter dank darkness in about twenty five minutes. But it only gets better from here!

I missed a lot of Morning Becomes Eclectic shows while we were traveling and here are two I'm particularly excited to listen to: The Flaming Lips and Beck. I can't wait to find out what else I like that I didn't even know about. KCRW is good like that.

But it turns out Divshare isn't. A buddy tried to use it last night and spent hours wrestling with it and still had to go back to Sendspace. Divshare! Go back to Russia!

I just spent way too long playing "Shooot" and a few other games on this site. Some of them are really addictive. Some are just weird. The menu is definitely odd, but it is perfect for the Friday before Festivus since even if you are at work the last thing you should be doing is anything productive. Enjoy.

And oh yeah my awesome wife rented a cable modem and got it all hooked up this afternoon so we are back online and AT&T free. Woohoo!!


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3