Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Drive By Blog Post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Jury duty! Gaaah! I would normally not hesitate to go and hang and be ready to be picked because I do believe it is important to participate in that civic duty. But this week? With Friday off and games all day and beerpong to be played? That's a toughie. I'll go in tomorrow hoping to be dismissed and if things escalate, well, I'll deal with that then. I can't decide if it's better to tell them that my uncle is a cop so I trust them completely or that I don't like cops at all and I never trust a word they say. Gonna be a gametime decision.

Gotta be quick tonight 'cause it is a gorgeous evening and there is grilling to be done. First off try Musicovery if you're looking for new tunes. Pick the mood and energy level and it'll give you music. Next there's a big dealio going on in Berkeley this weekend to save/protect the Memorial Grove oaks. To close out this rapid-fire blog entry take a look at I Used to Believe. It's things people believed when they were kids. Hilarious, ridiculous, poignant, the entries run the gamut.

Tip off is tomorrow! Finish your brackets people! Finish them!


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3