Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Dreaming of God's God and the Building Blocks of Everything (with Pasta)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This game slash puzzle is quite a bit of fun. Frustrating at times, but I really enjoyed figuring it all out.

This is a bottle that's also a puzzle and something of an impossible shape. I want one.

Here are some techniques for remembering your dreams. I kept a dream journal for a while many years ago, and I was shocked by how many dreams I started remembering after a few weeks. It is amazing to go back and read them years later. They definitely reveal a lot about what was going on in my life at the time. Now I just have to remember to remember to put the journal near the bed!

I really love these two images, too. That right there is what I believe in. That this whole universe we are part of is just a single neuron in the vast brain of some profoundly huge being. Maybe it's God. Maybe it's God's God. Or maybe it is the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Anything is possible in this crazy world of ours.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3