Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Sacralicious


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



With each passing year in SF, Lu and I have become increasingly enamored with the delicious fermented juice produced by crushing copious amounts of grapes. Here are some tools to make accessing the liquid and storing those precious bottles just a little bit easier. Yes, we are wine geeks, and we love it.

Here's a game! It's easy to play but hard to master. I spent 45 min on this thing before I had to step away and chill. There's a lot of other cool games to the left, so check them out, too.

Another great diversion is Atom Films. Lots of crazy short films on that site. Two I really like are Nun Fu: Found (a graphic, sacralicious parody of Lost) and Animator vs Animation II. Lots of other good shit on there, so, again, surf around.

I also really liked the interface on this web site. It's like nothing I've seen before, and I'm not even sure what it's all about, but it was fun to mess around with.

Last offering is an article by my sister-in-law Laura, about fishing in Naples, FL. The photos are amazing and her article is fantastic. It is incredible that her work is getting picked up by New York Magazine, but once you read it and see her images, it is obvious that she deserves the exposure.

Alright, pizzatime and then on to a late viewing of Monday's 24. I hope we win. I'm pretty sure we will, and I'm certain it'll be ridiculous.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3