Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Game Time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



March is turning out to be the Month of Friends! Had the Cokases in town until Tuesday and now the Brodericks are here, to be closely followed by the KCs. Well, they're not quite the KCs yet, but they are engaged as of last weekend, which is pretty freaking awesome. Even better was where he proposed! Now that's a rock.

It's gonna be Thursday when you read this, which means that weekend is nearly upon us. To help you get there I'm going to provide a whole bunch of games and I'm going to hope that none of you get fired for playing the day away. Boomshine is easy, fun and addictive. Next give Flow a shot. As serene as Boomshine, but you're actually sorta playing against other people. Then there's Lightning Pool which is an oldie but goodie. I'm pretty sure my former coworker spent at least 67% of every week playing this game. Don't do that. It made him look like a jerk. Another one from the same site is Mini-Putt. I'm counting on you getting some holes-in-one! And this next one isn't a game, but rather a site of many games. Kongregate. Play against each other. Have fun. But again, don't get canned!

As my final offering of the day, I give you completely awesome slo-mo video fun. It is an egg being sliced cleaning in two by an ultra-sharp sword called a katana. Enjoy.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3