Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Mappy Hour!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



One of my favorite days of the month just appeared and I didn't even know it was coming. I never do, and that's the way I like it! It's a surprise treasure that arrives in the mail and provides me with all kinds of good things to read, research and think about. Yup, new Wired, and as always it's a treat. One thing that jumped right out at me was a tiny little section about Google Maps mashups. The ones I really like are News Maps, PediaX, and best of all, Mappy Hour! Check'em out!

March is coming to a close and that means JazzFest is right around the corner. I wish we could make it there this year, but it looks like we're going to have to put it off once again. Our SE Asia trip is gonna have to be enough to tide us over for a while. But for those going, consider helping out. Nawlins is still effed and they could can use every hand and heart they can get.

Last 2 things are 7 questions that could change your life, and the amazing and elusive Scratchaphone. Enjoy your Wednesday. You're halfway there.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3