Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Scooped!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So today Digg.com was essentially unchanged. There were the usual posts and a few referring to the insanity of the night before, but it seems that the ripple of the event has now spread out into different parts of the net. Here's a good roundup of what all went down and why it matters. Oh and today is a first here on thrunk. I scooped the NYTimes with my post last night! Incredible I know. Really it wasn't hard to do. Timing is everything! If only I had their circulation.

JazzFest is now
. We're not there. I wish wish wish we were in Nawlins this weekend. But the Boonville Beer Fest is a wonderful alternative. Camping + Delicious Microbrews + Friends = My perfect birthday.

So this is the type of house I'm certain Lu wants. It would be a rather amazing way to live. I also really liked the sound of the city described in this Wired article.

Alright, this post is deep with words behind those clicks, but I might as well stick with the theme: 20 crazy coincidences. I don't believe all of them, but they're fun to read.

I can feel the velocity of the Earth around the sun whenever it nears my birthday. My 32 year ends tomorrow.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3