Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



This Sucks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm very happy to be here at home to help the family, and the timing for my trip worked out very well. My youngest bro Mike left on Wednesday for a business trip and he has been able to go over to the rehab center nightly to see Mom and help Dad. But since he's gone, I can cover for him and make sure Mom always has one of us nearby.

But I tell you this: walking out of the center at 8pm when visiting hours are over and leaving Mom to sleep there all alone is absolutely heartbreaking. I can only imagine how awful it feels to Dad. My wife is fine, just far away and it sucks to not have her near. It can only be a million times worse for my parents. MS is a horrible fucking disease. But Mom is getting better and stronger day by day. She's the toughest person I know and I love her so much.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3