Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Home Again


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WILCO streaming live is a great way to come back to reality. We missed their show in New Haven because we were vacating on sunny beaches in the Dominican Republic, but there were a few hours on Sunday night that my mind was back home. Still, there's no way to trade a few hours of awesome music for a whole week of reading, swimming, and feasting with friends. Pics and some video will be up soon!

And speaking of videos, here are 2 for you to enjoy. First is Bullfrogs Ballet and the second is how people count cash in various parts of the world. I had no idea there were that many styles, and that they had some kind of correspondence with where they lived. There must be some sort of socialogical reason for it, but that information I do not have. However, I have always known bullfrogs are awesome.

Here's a game called Bug Battle. It's easy flash fun, but it's exactly what you want. Simple to play and very addictive. Click on the speaker in the top right to turn off sound.

Last bit is a comic strip you know and probably hate, but I guarantee you will find it far funnier, weirder and so much more interesting once the title character is removed from every pane. Sounds odd, I know, but trust me and check it out.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3