Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Natural Shockers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There's a new type of plant in the ocean. It is called fireweed and it sounds absolutely horrible. But the natural world is full of dangers. Some of the worst creatures appear innocuous, like these 6 cute critters that, in fact, you really want nothing to do with. The shocker for me, though was Ornithorhynchus anatinus. Who the hell knew that the platypus was venomous? It truly is the leftover pieces of every other type of creature.

Then again, there are times when even the most deadly of creatures are nothing but gentle. As examples I give you a trainer being hugged by the king of the jungle, and then a crazy-person called Sharkman who puts great whites into a catatonic state just by touching them. My buddy Chris told me about that guy and I almost didn't believe him. Even watching that clip I wondered if it was at all possible that it was fake. But I do trust the Discovery Channel so it just must be some crazy ability this guy has.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3