Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Shined, Shaved and Psyched


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alright! Shoes are shined, suit is dry-cleaned, beard and hair are trimmed to perfection and I'm fully prepared for my interview tomorrow. This is so much fun. Some people hate interviewing, hate speaking in public, but I absolutely love it. Communicating my passion for the issues I believe in is one of my favorite things in the world. To even have a chance to become a key player in making sure our environment is protected and cherished is truly a thrill. I'm not exactly what they are looking for, I know, but I do believe I am exactly what they need.

So let's knock out some links real quicklike, and then it's time to hit the couch with Lu who has finally finally finally returned after ten whole days out west. First off check out these amazing photos of the night sky from beautiful spots on this gorgeous Earth of ours.

Next is a site that aggregates lots of data from various websites to give you quick and easy local information. Everything from crime stats to business reviews to community forums all organized by zip code. So far it is only for NYC, SF and Chicago, but more are on the way.

And finally here's a music blog with a nice wide selection and some fantastic live shows. If you scroll a bit there's a WILCO show from August with a great mix of new tunes and some beautiful renditions of older songs. You'll also see some Radiohead from 2000 that is well worth your time. (thanks tODD!!)

Now it's time to take in the Season 2 finale of LOST with my best friend in the whole world. So glad she's back. So excited for tomorrow.

Labels: , ,


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3