Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Almost There


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm not big on toys. But there are some things that I just have to have. And these action figures fall into that category.

There was a contract out for The Dude, but not the kind that this site promotes. If you're someone that's trying to lose weight or accomplish some kind of goal, but are having trouble getting it done, the tactics used here could be a big help. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those types of people.

I am, however, the type of person that enjoys good beer, even when it comes out of a can. I've already talked about Sea Hag IPA and this article mentions the New England Brewing Co. as well. I'm going to have to keep my eye out for more delicious brews in cans. Sounds like there are a few great ones out there.

The weekend is almost upon us. I can't wait!


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3