Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Unseen Forces


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The interview went well. They didn't hire me on the spot, but we had a good conversation and do think they will remember and consider me as they meet other candidates. I'm not exactly what they were looking for, but I hope they'll see how good I would be at spreading the messages via all means available. I would thrive performing that task. Hiring is a process, though, so we'll see how it goes.

So Cloverfield. I liked it. Unseen forces are at work, intent on destruction. The camerawork was what truly made the experience so unique, increasing the intimacy of a crazy event. And I liked that it didn't pull the punches, that the story itself was unforgiving and direct. Shakespeare had the right idea for tragedies.

Here's some good grooves that are sure to get you going. Keep an eye out for the trumpet spin. So awesome.

Big primary for the Republicans tonight. Adios Guiliani. This site details the environmental platforms for each candidate. With the Dems, the only real difference is on nuclear power. But no matter where they stand on that, any one of them will be great for this Earth.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3