Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Boomkat and Luther Blissett


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Friday night and we are rocking it in New Haven. Having such a blast taking apart this town and putting it back together the way we want. Or maybe we just stayed in. Yup, that's it. Sokay, though, there's lots of fun to be had within these walls and on this computing machine.

Thom Yorke on NPR delivers some unusual music. Here's the site he mentions as a source for a lot of the music he listens to, beyond what's passed by his bandmates. And have a look at this video to go along with Videotape. Again, unusual would be one way to describe it. Since we're on the topic, let this serve as a reminder to check out their performance at 93 Feet East in London.

I followed some links off of the Radiohead webpage and it led me Luther Blissett. That identity has since morphed into the Wu Ming Foundation, and I do believe I'm going to give their book Q a read. I'm still finishing up the looong Neal Stephenson article I mentioned a while back, but don't let the length deter you. It is really good. He is managing to make telecom history riveting.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3