Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



3 Media


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The net is teeming with creation. Breakthroughs and weirdness and ideas and tools are frothing together in the digital chaos. I am buffetted by the flows of information, by the projection of thoughts upon the void. I know there is amazing art because all my life, music and movies and photographs and every other medium available has--at one time or another--completely blown my mind.

And now with the net, it's all so much easier to find. More to dig through, too, but we humans have always been good at making shit up.

A movie I haven't seen: Darwin's Nightmare. Seems to be about how we impact the ecosystems of earth, and how we create our own deadly exchanges as well.

Music I just found: Butterfly Explosion. Unsigned. Downloaded and listened to a few of their songs, and I think I like it, but I need my friends to tell me if I'm right or crazy. It's just better to know either way.

Software: Kismet gave this link to me. Luncheon at the Hyatt and it came with a goody bag. There were some weird bits in there, but the flashdrive was sweet. Then immediately upon returning to the office, I found this list of programs for a flashdrive, right at the top of digg. I'm going to load up as many of them as I can fit.

If you try any of the programs let me know what you think. If the band sux I'd love to hear that, too. I'm pretty sure that the film is solid, but getting to actually see it could be difficult. First one to watch it wins!


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3