Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Home Again


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Back in SF and it's a gorgeous day. Looks like it's going to be that way for a while, too. Got camping on the agenda for the upcoming long weekend, and I cannot wait. Trees, friends, campfires, river-floatin' and beers is exactly what I need.

It was really great to be able to help out the family for the last week, but it also showed me how difficult things are for both of my parents. What my mom is going through dealing with MS is awful. And the pressure it creates for my Dad is just enormous. I don't know how he does it. That Lulu and I will be able to help out once we move back makes me very happy indeed.

One very cool part of the trip back was getting to hang with my oldest friends. There's nothing quite like kickin' it with the people you've known since you were like 3 years old. And to top it off, my buddy Maze just picked a Wii and it's so much fun. I pretty much stopped playing video games in the middle of college and haven't gotten involved at all in the whole MMORPG scene that's all over the net, but Wii is something completely different. I picked up the controller and knew immediately and intuitively how to play each of the games. Tennis, Bowling, Boxing and Golf were all so much fun. The crazy part was that I sweating after 2 boxing matches and I was ready to keep fighting! Turns out the Wii can be part of a weight loss regiment. I'm not surprised.

Oh and that photo is by Lu, of the Kaboom fireworks, from the back patio of Red's.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3