Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Ephemeral Desert


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here's the wiki of Burning Man, and another of Black Rock City.

And here are some funny images that might make you lol.

Last bit is a nice long series of photos that will take you from the road just beyond Gerlach, NV all the way into BRC, then on to the night of the Eclipse and Early Burn, to the aftermath and beyond.

Not being there is stupidhead-thinking. Our absence is lame craptacularity.

(I am using that image w/o permission of the owner, who I don't know, but I'll gladly take it down if it causes a problem. I just wish I was there to see that in person.)


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3