Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Sleeping and Eating and Singing Along


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So damn tired today. I was nodding off at the computer and having trouble making the calls all afternoon. Yet, sitting here at home, I'm torn. Part of me wants to stroll off to the bar, have a pint on the patio and read the paper for half an hour. On the other hand, the concept of moving anywhere besides to the bed next to me is absolutely ludicrious. I'll probably compromise: move a bit further along to the couch in the living room, bring the paper, bring a beer and see how far I get through either of them before nodding off. Head back, though, not slumped forward. I've learned how dangerous that is.

Haven't heard anything either way about Butterfly Explosion, but my buddy Craemer recommended Rose Hill Drive. Gave a listen to a few songs they have up online and they've got a nice hard edge and some killer guitar work. Check'em out.

Sleeping and eating are the two other activities I've got on my mind, so take a look at Millenium here in SF. Gourmet vegetarian food. We're going there for my wife's birthday tonight. I'm an omnivore, but I tell you this, the meals at this place are absolutely stunning. If you live here and haven't been, GO.

As for sleep, this is all I've got: Slumber Inc. Click around, you'll figure it out.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3