Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Battles


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A video of a skirmish between David Blaine and a few of his magical victims was just passed to me by my good bud Marty (half man, half party). In his words "Please watch this...thank me later." I couldn't agree more. Via another friend, Matt, I give you an intense battle captured by tourists while on safari. By the end I was shouting at the monitor.

An altogether different type of confrontation took place in Estonia this weekend. The NYTimes article had me captivated on the Muni this morning. And it looks like the NYTimes has finally started to allow people to link to their articles via URLs that will persist after the article is moved to the archive. Pretty cool. Always before you had to pay for access to archived articles. There's more info about the Estonia cyberbattle here and here. I've read about this kind of stuff before, but mostly in William Gibson novels. Apparently, just like in his new book, the future is now.

Last softball game of the season tonight. A victory sure would feel good.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3