Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Nightless


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My schedule is all flipped around. I'm reading the loose ends of the 'net at 1am, instead of watching the digital world unfold each afternoon. It's a whole different way of life and my sleep schedule is all screwed up. But I kinda like it!

Today is the longest day of the year. It was light until after 9pm last night. Tonight it'll go even longer. I love this day. I think it should be an official holiday where no one can do anything but wear shorts and have waterballoon fights and sit on the patio as the endless dusk just fades on and on and night never really seems to arrive. Music shall be played, with dancing, and beverages will be served. Laughter will fill the breeze and bright dawn will arrive before we've finished our twenty-first conversation.

Someday, it would be amazing to check it out there.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3