Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Firsts


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I still can't believe that my bro is a Dad now. Married first, house first, and now a kid first, just like I predicted in my best-man speech at his wedding, Mark is doing it all first! I guess he really did want to be the older brother all this time. My only regret is that I'm not there to meet Oren already. Lu wants to meet him so bad she's nearly beside herself. Soon enough we'll get to hold him, though. I can't wait!

Lots of doing off the planet, too, though. Many exoplanets have been discovered recently, and here is a list of the 10 most interesting finds. I believe that there is intelligent life orbiting around other stars. With these discoveries we are edging closer to a defining moment of human history. I hope I'm around to see it go down. And there's more evidence of water on Mars. Maybe. I love that these rovers were intended to last a few months and have instead spent years exploring our big red neighbor.

And although I try and stay mostly non-political on this web site, I simply cannot pass up an opportunity to link to this one by Tom Tomorrow. (There's a quick ad to get through to Salon, but worth it if it helps support Tom.)


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3