Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Wiki-wiki-ava-noo!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is a very interesting site called Avanoo. It is a 'community wisdom bank' that collects data through polls submitted by, and answered by users. But to access certain parts of the data, you have to provide that information about yourself. Here, I'll let them explain. Sign up is really easy, so before you know it you've answered 15 polls and 23min have gone by. Or maybe that's just me.

Bout to start learning up on some wiki-usage. If anyone has a particular one to recommend, I'd love to hear. I went through the wiki-wizard at Wikimatrix and it popped out 12 that sounded about right, but the one I was most interested in turned out to be the one Wikipedia uses. But after some more digging, it seems that Scratchpad Wiki would be a good place to start before attempting a full-scale server install.

Last bit is a game. (might even have posted it before, but ah well.) 15.834 seconds is my best. So far. The night is young.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3