Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Quick Prework Post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Didn't get to thrunk yesterday because I was banging out coffee sales, and then LOST on TV. We finally caught up and it feels good. Last week's episode was one of the best hours of television ever, I think. The book the episode was based on is one of my favorites, and it was amazing to watch them rework it and translate it so that it fit perfectly into this show's story. Here's a wacky theory that seems to have a lot of things right, imo. (thanks Horn!)

Take a look at Freshly Roasted, that's what I was working on last night.

Got some great news last night about work, too. More on that later.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3