Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Sunday Times Recap


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's sorta hard to believe, but I finally have a job, and it's one that I already love. Starting now, I will be working full-time for Bean & Leaf. I am so excited to have a job selling something I really love and that I get to work for friends. If everything goes as planned we are going to make a lot of money on these delicious beans and have a lot of fun doing it. We did an in-store tasting on Saturday and it went great. People were impressed by the coffee and it was really fun to get to talk to people about Bean & Leaf. As part of my job I will be blogging about coffee, sales, and the shop here.

As for the Times today, there was an interesting article about the price of commodities increasing, and how beneficial that is to farmers. There's a shuttle launch on Tuesday, #123, and we have gotten even better at determining the age of the Universe.

Good stuff in the Biz section as well as the Week In Review. I am definitely looking forward to new innovations in the human/computer interface. And here's the software mentioned in the article. Another article talks about different software, but in a much less flattering light. That the disapproval was generated from the company that created the software is just too funny.

This article raises some interesting questions about the ethics of using chemicals to enhance performance. But the focus is on mental performance and the chemicals are drugs like Adderal and Provigil. Another WIR article I liked was this one, about the prospect of weapons in space, and what dangers that will bring.

Lastly, this sounds like an interesting art installation. Perhaps we'll take trip to NYC to check it out when the show arrives.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3