Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



"It's.... beautiful!"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alright so which side are you on? And don't worry, no one will hold it against you!

Just found out that #4 started production today. It'll be released on May 22, 2008. I sure hope it doesn't suck. I actually referenced Raiders today at work as what scared me the most as a child. Seriously, Belloc's melting head and final words twisted my brain for many weeks afterwards.

Here's the Beastie Boys tour diary, updated recently. Here's Jen and Gil, our friends also on world-traveling adventures. I don't think they're a band yet, but who knows. Anything's possible with those two.

It's Friday and the weekend is close. Enjoy it!


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3