Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



$56k per Gig for the First Hard Drive


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Figured out the way to handle the multi-photo post for Freshly Roasted. Had to simplify via complexity. Broke it down to what I needed to accomplish then attacked it in simple parts. Instead of trying to get everything on one page, I linked to vendors that already had nice sites and used the photos I took for the vendors without a web presence. It took a little longer, but it was much easier to organize.

Organize has been my word of the day, but I only got so far. Apartment is in better shape, but my 'office' is still a disaster. The main problem there is that my desk is the absolute worst. And without a solid foundation to do work upon, work cannot be done effectively. So instead I just push piles around, throw some things out, crack a beer and call it done.

My post last night about protests in San Francisco actually scooped the Times. That was their front-page photo this morning. Of course, I got that video from someplace else. Namely, BoingBoing which is one of the best out there so do make sure to check it out often.

Flickr now has video. It's limited to 90 seconds, but flickr is all about the photostream, so this feels like an appropriate level to me.

And here's the history of computer data storage, with pictures and facts that are somewhat mind-blowing if you stop and take a minute to really think about it. We've accomplished quite a bit in 50 years. I can barely even imagine what the next 50 will hold.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3