Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Times Before Bed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Man, Sunday night already and my last post was last Tuesday. That's pretty dang sorry. But I do have reasons for it. Basically Wed -> Thurs was non-stop and Friday was a complete no-go. I'm not even sure I was completely on the planet on Friday I was so deliriously ill. But whatever, everyone gets sick. Up and at-em.

Here are signs the library can post even though they can't really talk specifics. But it's no different than surfing the Internet. In fact the 'net is definitely even less anonymous. Every one of our computers has a number attached to it, just like our library cards. It's just easier to gather the interwebs information.

Got a few quick articles from the Times today and then it's off to bed. Pocket projectors are on the way. This would be great for the presentation I'm giving tomorrow. I'd love to flash some beans on the wall while they're tasting our coffee. This is film I want to see. I like the unique approach of the director, and I'd like to see how well it works in practice. Last up is an article about inventions and how history, fame and timing can distort the facts of the moment.

And this moment calls for sleep!


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3