Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Looped


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, the weirdest thing just happened to me just a second ago.

I was writing the post below and while composing it, one of the links I considered was this one. I found it here, at the top of the page. But in the end I decided not to use it because, well, I just didn't feel like it. Instead I wrote the post you see below.

After that, I checked out my blog to see how the new post looked and saw that the first Archive link is from April 2006. Which makes this blog exactly 2 years old. Kinda cool. I didn't realize that. So I clicked around and started reading through some old posts when I came to this one. Make sure to click on the link in that last sentence. Crazy!

Alright, maybe it's not that crazy and it's just that I am, but it definitely threw me for a loop.

Good stuff. Good night!


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3