Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



TAL Live in Theaters!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the way home from the hospital tonight I had on NPR as Lu dozed, but then I woke her up when I shouted "Yes!" after I heard that This American Life will be in theaters near you, live on May 1. I can't wait to go. I'm buying tickets for us immediately.

Mom was doing good. Definitely taxed, but still had her amazing sense of humor. In fact most of the time there we all spent laughing. Might as well have fun, even when shit sucks, right?

And yeah, that was an April 15 joke up there. Awesome.

Last, here's a crazy story from the New Yorker about Nicholas White who was trapped in an elevator for 41 hours. His ordeal was captured by a security camera, and a time-lapse video is part of the article. I'm going to watch it now. (via bb)


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3